Search This Blog

My Art

Click a picture to view a larger copy in Picasa Web Albums.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Recent Events

My art group and I have hit the art show trail with a vengeance! Not only did we exhibit at the Madison, AL Street Fair on Oct 2, but we also participated in the Downtown Family Fest around the Huntsville, AL square. The weather was absolutely perfect for both events. It was great getting out and seeing people, children, and lots of dogs the two weekends. I really like meeting people and hearing the positive comments about our work. It's very inspirational and makes me want to do more! I'm on the trail of more events coming up soon. Yes, the bug has bitten and I'm smitten!

Something new that I'm exhibiting is a set of photographs that I took at the Chattanooga Aquarium. To get enough light, I had to slow the speed way down. A lot of the photos were still solid black until I lightened them in the free photo editing software Picasa. It was like going on a treasure hunt to see what would emerge. Check 'em out. If you see one you like, I'm selling them in 8x10 for $10. Just drop me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment