Search This Blog

My Art

Click a picture to view a larger copy in Picasa Web Albums.

Friday, August 20, 2010

We did it!

What a wonderful evening we had participating in the Huntsville Art Stroll last night! The other two ladies in my art group and I all sold some pieces and many people were complimentary of our work. In spite of the 80% prediction for rain, it was gorgeous! The sun was hot when we were setting up, but we were ecstatic that it didn't rain. The smell of food, music, and the sounds of people chatting and laughing created a cheery carnival atmosphere.The turnout was great! Lots of people that I knew came by, and many didn't even realize that I paint. They called me an artist, wow!  My favorite part was seeing people smile when they looked at the pictures. That's what it's all about!

1 comment: