Search This Blog

My Art

Click a picture to view a larger copy in Picasa Web Albums.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Humble Beginnings

Sometimes we have to just dive in, so here goes. I am busily getting ready for the Huntsville Art Stroll this Thursday, August 19, 2010, from 4:30 to 8:30 pm around the downtown square of Huntsville, AL. This is the first time I've officially shown or sold my work, so I'm pretty excited and nervous. I've joked for the past several months that I'm an emerging artist wannabe! I'm starting this blog to connect with the public that might be interested in my work. No matter what the outcome, I have a much greater appreciation for my mentors, family, and friends who regularly do this sort of thing! I hope to see you there, or if you are reading this after the show, I hope I met you there! Glad you popped in. Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment